Information:
| Artist: | 7co |
|---|---|
| Song title: | Nekojarashi (猫じゃらし) |
| Song title translations: |
ENG: Cat's Tail Grass IDN: Rumput Ekor Kucing |
| Release date: | 5 July 2026 |
| Lyricist: | Nanako Ashida (芦田菜名子) |
| Composers: | RYUJA ; Nanako Ashida (芦田菜名子) |
| Arranger: | RYUJA |
| Tie-in #anime: | You and I Are Polar Opposites / Seihantai na Kimi to Boku (正反対な君と僕) |
Romaji / Lyrics / Lirik / Testo / Letra / Paroles / Songtext / Tekst Piosenki / Versuri
Kyou ga ichiban kirei na atashi
Tottemo aa tottemo koi wo shita kara
Sokora hen ni haeteiru kusa
Daremo mimuki mo shinai kusa
Kimi ni fumareteru enokorogusa
Itsuka shourai wa kimi to sa
Ningen ni natte hiruyasumi
Hontou wa motto nadete hoshi
Katsuo wa not kimi ga hoshi
Dere yori tsun ga hi ni hi ni
Ookiku naru kedo
Koigokoro wa nekojarashi
Koigokoro wa nekojarashi ii ii
Kusuguttai no nan no
Ame tokidoki nekojarashi
Totsuzen kitaru arashi
Acchi muite hoi
Kocchi muite koi ooisogashi
(Naaaan!)
Na ni nu nekojarashi
Iki suru tabi ni wo ai nii
Haji kaite nanbo dai
Naite ayamattemo muda (Naan...)
Kinou aa shiteitarareba
Negami wa agete shimao "tenpura"
Itsuka shourai no koto wa sa
Otona ni natte kangaereba ii
Kokoro no QR koodo wo yomitotte
Kusatta nattou mitai ni
Nebarike to itaike na kaori
Nakushitemo kimi to itai ya
Ame tokidoki nekojarashi
Totsuzen kitaru tenshi
Acchi muite hoi
Kocchi muite koi
Magure na biito de
Na ni nu nekojarashi
Erabareta kono dasai
Seishun ni kai nashi
Arifureta mono topparatte
Kimi wo egao ni shitain desu
Ariesou de arienai deizu
Kimi to hanashitai
Orignal / Kanji / 歌詞
今日がいちばん綺麗な私
とっても ああとっても 恋をしたから
そこらへんに生えている草
誰も見向きもしない草
君に踏まれてるエノコログサ
いつか将来は君とさ
人間になって昼休み
本当はもっと撫でてほしっ
カツオはnot君がほしっ
デレよりツンが日に日に
大きくなるけど
恋心は猫じゃらし
恋心は猫じゃらしイイイイ
くすぐったいのなんの
雨ときどき猫じゃらし
突然来たる嵐
あっちむいてほい
こっち向いて恋 大忙し
(ナァーーーン!)
なにぬ猫じゃらし
息するたびにヲアイニー
恥かいてなんぼだい
鳴いて謝っても無駄 (ナァン...)
昨日あーしていタラレバ
ネガみは揚げてしまお"てんぷら"
いつか将来のことはさ
大人になって考えればいい
心のQRコードを読み取って
腐った納豆みたいに
粘り気といたいけな香り
失くしても君といたいや
雨ときどき猫じゃらし
突然来たる天使
あっちむいてほい
こっち向いて恋
まぐれなビートで
なにぬ猫じゃらし
選ばれたこのダサい
青春に解なし
ありふれたもの取っ払って
君を笑顔にしたいんです
ありえそうでありえないデイズ
君と話したい
English Translation
Today I'm the most beautiful I've ever been
Because I fell, oh, so deeply in love
The grass growing just about anywhere
The grass no one ever glances toward
The foxtail grass beneath your feet
Someday in the future, you and I
Will become human and take our lunch break
Truth is, I wish you'd pet me more
It's not tuna I want, it's you
Though day by day the "tsun" grows bigger than the "dere"
My heart in love is cat's tail grass
My heart in love is cat's tail grass...
What's this ticklish feeling?
Rain now and then, cat's tail grass
A storm that comes without warning
Turn that way, ready, go
Turn this way, love, I'm busier than ever
(Meow—!)
What, who, cat's tail grass
With every breath I whisper "I love you"
What's wrong with blushing a little?
Even if I meow and apologize, it's useless (Meow...)
If only yesterday had gone this way or that
Let's fry up the negativity in tempura style
As for what lies far ahead someday
Grown-ups can worry about that later
Read the QR code inside my heart
Like natto gone a little off
That sticky tender fragrance
Even if I lose it, I still want to be with you
Rain now and then, cat's tail grass
An angel arriving without warning
Turn that way, ready, go
Turn this way, love
To a capricious beat
What, who, cat's tail grass
This awkward youth we've been handed
Has no single right answer
Strip away all the ordinary things
I want to make you smile
Days that seem possible yet impossible
I just want to talk with you
Official English Translation
Today I'm more beautiful than ever
'Cause I fell in love so much, ah, so much
The grass growing around here
The grass no one takes notice of
It's the setaria you're stepping on
Someday in the future, with you
I want to spend the lunch break as a human
To tell the truth, I want your caress more
Dried bonito is not it; I want you
Day by day, your aloof attitude
overwhelms your affectionate side more and more, but
My feeling for you is like a setaria
My feeling for you is like a setariaaaaa
Boy, so tickling it is rain, partly setaria
Suddenly, a storm blows by
Rock, paper, scissors, look over there
and look over here for love; so busy
(Meooow!)
Nah, no need of a new setaria
Every breath I take is a sign of "I love you"
If I make a fool of myself, that's what life is all about
Crying and apologizing is of no use (Meow…)
"If only I had done this and that yesterday…"
Negativity will be fried up in tempura
The future is, you know,
something you can think when you've grown up
Scan the QR code of the heart
and like a rotten natto
the tenacity and the innocent flavor
even if I lose them, I still want to be with you
Rain, partly setaria
Suddenly, an angel flies by
Rock, paper, scissors, look over there
And look over here for love
With the fluky beat
Nah, no need of a new setaria
The selected was this lame
adolescence; no solution
Taking down the cliché
I want to make you smile
Days seeming real yet unreal
I want to talk with you
Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia
Hari ini aku paling cantik dari sebelumnya
Karena aku, ah, sangat jatuh cinta
Rumput yang tumbuh di sana-sini
Rumput yang tak pernah dilirik siapa pun
Rumput ekor kucing yang kau injak
Nanti pada suatu hari, kau dan aku
Akan menjadi manusia dan menikmati istirahat makan siang
Sebenarnya aku ingin lebih kau belai
Bukan ikan tongkol yang kuingin, melainkan kau
Meski tiap hari "tsun" makin besar daripada "dere"
Hati yang jatuh cinta adalah rumput ekor kucing
Hati yang jatuh cinta adalah rumput ekor kucing...
Mengapa terasa geli-geli begini?
Hujan sesekali, rumput ekor kucing
Badai yang tiba-tiba datang
Arah sana, siap, mulai
Arah sini, cinta, aku sangat sibuk
(Meong—!)
Apa, siapa, rumput ekor kucing
Setiap kali bernapas aku berbisik "aku cinta kamu"
Memangnya kenapa kalau malu?
Meski mengeong dan meminta maaf, tetap saja sia-sia (Meong...)
Andai kemarin begini atau begitu
Mari goreng kegalauan dengan gaya tempura
Soal masa depan yang jauh nanti
Orang dewasa saja yang memikirkannya nanti
Baca kode QR di dalam hatiku
Seperti natto yang mulai basi
Aroma lengket yang penuh kepolosan
Meski hilang, aku tetap ingin bersamamu
Hujan sesekali, rumput ekor kucing
Malaikat yang tiba-tiba datang
Arah sana, siap, mulai
Arah sini, cinta
Dengan irama yang berubah-ubah
Apa, siapa, rumput ekor kucing
Masa muda canggung yang kita terima ini
Tak punya satu jawaban pasti
Buang semua hal yang biasa-biasa saja
Aku ingin membuatmu tersenyum
Hari-hari yang mungkin namun tak mungkin
Aku hanya ingin berbicara denganmu