Information:
| Artist: | Aimer |
|---|---|
| Song title: | escalate |
| Song title translations: |
ENG: Escalate IDN: Eskalasi ITA: Escalare ESP: Escalar |
| Release date: | 8 January 2023 |
| Lyricist: | aimerrhythm |
| Composer: | Yoshida Haruo (春尾ヨシダ) |
| Arrangers: | Kenji Tamai (玉井健二) ; Shogo Ohnishi (大西省吾) |
| Tie-in #anime: | NieR:Automata Ver1.1a |
Romaji / Lyrics / Lirik / Testo / Letra / Paroles / Songtext / Tekst Piosenki / Versuri
Who sings this song about us pain and sorrow?
Kagami utsushi no gou wo sumashita furi tsukurotte mitsumeteta
Kurikaesu itami ima da shiranu akogare
The weight of my sin nails me down agaitemo
Is it the future falling guuzou suuhai mitai da
Kasuka na fuan no ashioto wo despair of all
Emptiness follows you here this never ending war
Shinjitai mirai e makimodoshite
Yurusenakute escalate shite escalate shite
I need someone to me wo fuse
Pray in my name taiko e inotte orete wa tsunaide
Again and again and again rasen no you one thing
Naze tatakai tsuzukeru no? Mada sutekirenai mono wa
Karisome ka tashika na kibou ka fureru hari
Searching to find the truth there's no tomorrow
Samenai yume moyou wo satotta fuu ni ashiratte sagashiteta
Same vision repeats itself houkai sunzen no rakuen
Aragatta hate no ketsumatsu wo resisting me
I must be near to break down Release me I'm in pain
Shinjiau sekai e kakikaeru ima
Somarenakute escalate shite escalate shite
I can live and die for sora wo kake
Give me a name namae wo tsukete shibori dashita koe wa
Again and again and again arashi no gou always
Mada aragai tsuzukeru no? Mabuta ni yakitsuku mono wa
Moredasu hikari ka zangai ka yureru kage
Yurusenakute escalate shite escalate shite
I need someone to me wo fuse
Pray in my name taiko e inotte orete wa tsunaide
Again and again and again rasen no you one thing
Naze tatakai tsuzukeru no? Mada sutekirenai mono wa
Karisome ka tashika na kibou ka fureru hari
Pray in my name
Orignal / Kanji / 歌詞
Who sings this song about us pain and sorrow?
鏡映しの業を 済ましたふり繕って 見つめてた
繰り返す痛み 未だ知らぬ憧れ
The weight of my sin nails me down 足掻いても
Is it the future falling 偶像崇拝みたいだ
微かな不安の足音を Despair of all
Emptiness follows you here This never-ending war
信じたい未来へ 巻き戻して
赦せなくて escalateして escalateして
I need someone to 目を伏せ
Pray in my name 太古へ祈って 折れては繋いで
Again and again and again 螺旋のよう one thing
何故戦い続けるの? まだ捨てきれない物は
仮初めか確かな希望か ふれる針
Searching to find the truth there's no tomorrow
醒めない夢模様を 悟ったふうにあしらって 探してた
Same vision repeats itself 崩壊寸前の楽園
抗った果ての結末を Resisting me
I must be near to break down Release me I'm in pain
信じ合う世界へ 書き換える 今
染まれなくて escalateして escalateして
I can live and die for 天空(そら)を駆け
Give me a name 名前を付けて 絞りだした声は
Again and again and again 嵐の業 always
まだ抗い続けるの? 瞼に焼き付く物は
漏れ出す光か残骸か 揺れる影
赦せなくて escalateして escalateして
I need someone to 目を伏せ
Pray in my name 太古へ祈って 折れては繋いで
Again and again and again 螺旋のよう one thing
何故戦い続けるの? まだ捨てきれない物は
仮初めか確かな希望か ふれる針
Pray in my name
There are two translations.
English Translation
Who sings this song about our pain and sorrow?
Pretending to have atoned for the karma mirrored in glass, I kept staring
Recurring pain, a longing still unknown
The weight of my sin nails me down, though I struggle
Is it the future falling? Like idol worship it seems
The faint footsteps of anxiety, despair of all
Emptiness follows you here, this never-ending war
Rewind to the future I wish to believe in
Unable to forgive, escalate, escalate
I need someone to cast down their eyes
Pray in my name, pray to the ancient times, break and reconnect
Again and again and again, like a spiral, one thing
Why do we keep on fighting? What is it we still cannot let go?
Is it a fleeting hope or a certain one? The trembling needle
Searching to find the truth, there's no tomorrow
Pretending to have understood the pattern of an un waking dream, I kept searching
Same vision repeats itself, a paradise on the verge of collapse
The end after resistance resisting me
I must be near to break down, release me, I'm in pain
Rewrite now, toward a world where we can trust one another
Unable to be stained, escalate, escalate
I can live and die for racing through the sky
Give me a name, give me a name, this voice wrung out
Again and again and again, the karma of storm, always
Do you still keep resisting? What is burned into my eyelids?
Is it leaking light or wreckage? A swaying shadow
Unable to forgive, escalate, escalate
I need someone to cast down their eyes
Pray in my name, pray to the ancient times, break and reconnect
Again and again and again, like a spiral, one thing
Why do we keep on fighting? What is it we still cannot let go?
Is it a fleeting hope or a certain one? The trembling needle
Pray in my name
Official English Translation
Who sings this song about us pain and sorrow?
I pretended to be done with it as I stared at a mirrored Karma
Recurring pain, admiration I've yet to experience
The weight of my sin nails me down, even though I struggle
Is it the future falling? It's like idolatry
The slightest footsteps of anxiety, despair of all
Emptiness follows you here, this never-ending war
Rewind back to a future I want to believe in
I couldn't forgive, so I escalate, escalate
I need someone to cast their eyes down
Pray in my name, pray to ancient times every time I break, I reconnect
Again and again and again, as if to spiral, one thing
Why must you continue battling? Is what you cannot discard
Trivial, or is it credible hope? The needle quivers
Searching to find the truth there's no tomorrow
Pretending to come to a realization, I searched for a dream I'd never be awakened from
Same vision repeats itself, a paradise about to collapse
The end result of resistance is resisting me
I must be near to break down, release me, I'm in pain
Rewrite this world to one where we trust in each other, now
Couldn't blend in, so I escalate, escalate
I can live and die for running through the sky
Give me a name - the voice I managed to gasp out by giving it a name
Again and again and again, the Karma of the storm, always
Are you still fighting back? What's burned into memory
Might be a leaking light, or the broken remains shadows waver
I couldn't forgive, and I escalate, escalate
I need someone to cast their eyes down
Pray in my name, pray to ancient times every time I break, I reconnect
Again and again and again, as if to spiral, one thing
Why must you continue battling? Is what you cannot discard
Trivial, or is it credible hope? The needle quivers
Pray in my name
Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia
Siapa menyanyikan lagu tentang duka dan nestapa kita?
Berpura-pura telah melunasi karma yang tercermin di cermin, aku terus menatap
Nyeri yang berulang, kerinduan yang masih tak diketahui
Beban dosaku memaku aku, meski aku bergelut
Apakah masa depan yang runtuh? Serupa pemujaan berhala
Jejak langkah halus kegelisahan, keputusasaan semua
Kehampaan mengikutimu di sini, perang tak berujung ini
Putar kembali ke masa depan yang ingin kupercayai
Tak mampu mengampuni, eskalasi, eskalasi
Aku butuh seseorang yang menundukkan pandangan
Berdoalah atas namaku, berdoalah ke zaman purba, patah lalu sambungkan
Lagi dan lagi dan lagi, bagai spiral, satu hal
Mengapa kita terus berperang? Apa yang masih tak bisa kita lepaskan?
Apakah harapan sementara atau pasti? Jarum yang bergetar
Mencari menemukan kebenaran, tak ada esok
Berpura-pura telah memahami pola mimpi yang tak kunjung sadar, aku terus mencari
Visi yang sama terulang, firdaus di ambang keruntuhan
Akibat akhir dari perlawanan melawanku
Aku hampir runtuh, lepaskan aku, aku kesakitan
Tulis ulang sekarang, menuju dunia tempat kita saling percaya
Tak mampu ternoda, eskalasi, eskalasi
Aku dapat hidup dan mati untuk berlari di langit
Berilah aku nama, berilah aku nama, suara yang terperi ini
Lagi dan lagi dan lagi, karma badai, selalu
Masihkah kau terus melawan? Apa yang terpatri di kelopak mataku?
Apakah cahaya yang merembes atau puing? Bayang yang berayun
Tak mampu mengampuni, eskalasi, eskalasi
Aku butuh seseorang yang menundukkan pandangan
Berdoalah atas namaku, berdoalah ke zaman purba, patah lalu sambungkan
Lagi dan lagi dan lagi, bagai spiral, satu hal
Mengapa kita terus berperang? Apa yang masih tak bisa kita lepaskan?
Apakah harapan sementara atau pasti? Jarum yang bergetar
Berdoalah atas namaku
Traduzione in italiano
Chi canta questa canzone sul nostro dolore e affanno?
Fingendo di aver scontato il karma riflesso nello specchio, continuavo a guardare
Dolore che si ripete, anelito ancora ignoto
Il peso del mio peccato mi inchioda, benché mi dibatta
È il futuro che cade? Sembra idolatria
I passi tenui dell'inquietudine, disperazione di tutti
Il vuoto ti segue qui, questa guerra senza fine
Riavvolgi verso il futuro in cui voglio credere
Senza poter perdonare, escalare, escalare
Ho bisogno di qualcuno che abbassi lo sguardo
Prega nel mio nome, prega i tempi antichi, spezza e ricongiungi
Ancora e ancora e ancora, come una spirale, una cosa
Perché continuiamo a lottare? Che cosa non riusciamo ancora a lasciare?
È una speranza effimera o certa? L'ago tremante
Cercando di trovare la verità, non c'è domani
Fingendo di aver compreso il disegno di un sogno che non si sveglia, continuavo a cercare
La stessa visione si ripete, un paradiso sull'orlo del collasso
La fine dopo la resistenza resistendomi
Devo essere vicina a crollare, liberami, sono nel dolore
Riscrivi ora, verso un mondo in cui possiamo fidarci l'uno dell'altro
Senza poter macchiarmi, escalare, escalare
Posso vivere e morire per correndo per il cielo
Dammi un nome, dammi un nome, questa voce spremuta
Ancora e ancora e ancora, il karma della tormenta, sempre
Continui ancora a resistere? Che cosa resta impresso sulle mie palpebre?
È luce che filtra o relitti? Un'ombra oscillante
Senza poter perdonare, escalare, escalare
Ho bisogno di qualcuno che abbassi lo sguardo
Prega nel mio nome, prega i tempi antichi, spezza e ricongiungi
Ancora e ancora e ancora, come una spirale, una cosa
Perché continuiamo a lottare? Che cosa non riusciamo ancora a lasciare?
È una speranza effimera o certa? L'ago tremante
Prega nel mio nome
Traducción al español
Quién canta esta canción sobre nuestro dolor y pesar?
Fingiendo haber saldado el karma reflejado en el espejo, seguía mirando
Dolor que se repite, anhelo aún desconocido
El peso de mi pecado me clava al suelo, aunque me debata
Es el futuro que cae? Parece idolatría
Los pasos tenues de la inquietud, desesperanza de todos
La vacuidad te sigue aquí, esta guerra sin fin
Rebobina hacia el futuro en que quiero creer
Sin poder perdonar, escalar, escalar
Necesito a alguien que baje la mirada
Ruega en mi nombre, ruega a los tiempos antiguos, quiebra y vuelve a unir
Una y otra y otra vez, como una espiral, una cosa
Por qué seguimos luchando? Qué es lo que aún no podemos soltar?
Es una esperanza efímera o cierta? La aguja temblorosa
Buscando hallar la verdad, no hay mañana
Fingiendo haber comprendido el diseño de un sueño que no despierta, seguía buscando
La misma visión se repite, un paraíso a punto de colapsar
El fin tras la resistencia resistiéndome
Debo estar cerca de quebrarme, libérame, estoy en dolor
Reescribe ahora, hacia un mundo donde podamos confiar el uno en el otro
Sin poder mancharme, escalar, escalar
Puedo vivir y morir por corriendo por el cielo
Dame un nombre, dame un nombre, esta voz exprimida
Una y otra y otra vez, el karma de la tormenta, siempre
Aún sigues resistiendo? Qué es lo que queda grabado en mis párpados?
Es luz que se filtra o escombros? Una sombra oscilante
Sin poder perdonar, escalar, escalar
Necesito a alguien que baje la mirada
Ruega en mi nombre, ruega a los tiempos antiguos, quiebra y vuelve a unir
Una y otra y otra vez, como una espiral, una cosa
Por qué seguimos luchando? Qué es lo que aún no podemos soltar?
Es una esperanza efímera o cierta? La aguja temblorosa
Ruega en mi nombre