[Lyrics & Translations] milet – Castle

Translated into Indonesian, Italian, and Spanish.
[Lyrics & Translations] milet – Castle
Information:

Artist: milet
Song title: Castle
Song title translations: IDN: Kastil
ITA: Castello
ESP: Castillo
Alternate song title: isijudulalternatif
Release date: 4 August 2021
Lyricist: milet
Composers: milet ; TomoLow

Lyrics / Lirik / Testo / Letra / Paroles / Songtext / Tekst Piosenki / Versuri / 歌詞

I couldn't find me in your heart
How could I know
How could I let you go
I loved the way you wanted me hard
But you never promised
Why didn't I realize

Pulling me up but it was just for yourself
Burning me down but I can stand up again
Nothing's alright
I know I need someone to love
I gave you a crown, you held me down
Can someone

Help me, I can't help myself no more
Leave me, I gotta love myself as you know
We built it up but we were young
I feel it now
I had to break
Our castle was too fragile
Help me, I can't help myself no more

So what

I couldn't die
A thousand tries and my love has dried up
Been askin' myself what am I living for

Pulling me up but it was just for yourself
Burning me down but I can stand up again
Nothing's alright
I know I need someone to love
I gave you a crown, you held me down
I'm worthless?

Help me, I can't help myself no more
Leave me, I gotta love myself as you know
We built it up but we were young
I feel it now
I had a dream but
Our castle was too fragile
Help me, I can't help myself no more

Help me, I can't help myself no more
Leave me, I gotta love myself as you know
We built it up but we were young
I feel it now
I had to break
Our castle was too fragile
Help me, I can't help myself no more

Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia

Aku tak menemukan diriku di hatimu
Bagaimana mungkin aku tahu
Bagaimana mungkin kulepaskan dirimu
Aku menyukai caramu menginginkanku dengan penuh hasrat
Namun kau tak pernah berjanji
Mengapa tak kusadari

Kau mengangkatku, namun itu hanya demi dirimu
Kau membakarku hingga runtuh, namun aku dapat bangkit lagi
Tak ada yang baik-baik saja
Aku tahu aku membutuhkan seseorang untuk dicintai
Kuberikan mahkota padamu, kau menahanku tetap jatuh
Adakah seseorang

Tolong aku, aku tak mampu menolong diriku lagi
Tinggalkan aku, aku harus menyayangi diriku, seperti yang kau tahu
Kita membangunnya, namun kita masih muda
Kini kurasakannya
Aku harus menghancurkannya
Kastil kita terlalu rapuh
Tolong aku, aku tak mampu menolong diriku lagi

Lantas apa

Aku tak kunjung mati
Seribu upaya, dan cintaku telah mengering
Terus kutanya diriku, untuk apa aku hidup

Kau mengangkatku, namun itu hanya demi dirimu
Kau membakarku hingga runtuh, namun aku dapat bangkit lagi
Tak ada yang baik-baik saja
Aku tahu aku membutuhkan seseorang untuk dicintai
Kuberikan mahkota padamu, kau menahanku tetap jatuh
Tak berhargakah aku?

Tolong aku, aku tak mampu menolong diriku lagi
Tinggalkan aku, aku harus menyayangi diriku, seperti yang kau tahu
Kita membangunnya, namun kita masih muda
Kini kurasakannya
Aku pernah memiliki impian, namun
Kastil kita terlalu rapuh
Tolong aku, aku tak mampu menolong diriku lagi

Tolong aku, aku tak mampu menolong diriku lagi
Tinggalkan aku, aku harus menyayangi diriku, seperti yang kau tahu
Kita membangunnya, namun kita masih muda
Kini kurasakannya
Aku harus menghancurkannya
Kastil kita terlalu rapuh
Tolong aku, aku tak mampu menolong diriku lagi

Traduzione in italiano

Non riuscivo a trovarmi nel tuo cuore
Come avrei potuto saperlo
Come avrei potuto lasciarti andare
Amavo il modo in cui mi desideravi con ardore
Ma non hai mai promesso nulla
Perché non l'ho capito

Mi sollevavi, ma era soltanto per te
Mi bruciavi fino a terra, ma posso rialzarmi ancora
Niente va bene
So di aver bisogno di qualcuno da amare
Ti ho dato una corona, tu mi hai tenuto a terra
Può qualcuno

Aiutami, non riesco più ad aiutare me stessa
Lasciami, devo volermi bene, come sai
L'abbiamo costruito, ma eravamo giovani
Ora lo sento
Ho dovuto spezzarlo
Il nostro castello era troppo fragile
Aiutami, non riesco più ad aiutare me stessa

E allora

Non riuscivo a morire
Mille tentativi, e il mio amore si è prosciugato
Continuo a chiedermi per cosa sto vivendo

Mi sollevavi, ma era soltanto per te
Mi bruciavi fino a terra, ma posso rialzarmi ancora
Niente va bene
So di aver bisogno di qualcuno da amare
Ti ho dato una corona, tu mi hai tenuto a terra
Non valgo nulla?

Aiutami, non riesco più ad aiutare me stessa
Lasciami, devo volermi bene, come sai
L'abbiamo costruito, ma eravamo giovani
Ora lo sento
Avevo un sogno, ma
Il nostro castello era troppo fragile
Aiutami, non riesco più ad aiutare me stessa

Aiutami, non riesco più ad aiutare me stessa
Lasciami, devo volermi bene, come sai
L'abbiamo costruito, ma eravamo giovani
Ora lo sento
Ho dovuto spezzarlo
Il nostro castello era troppo fragile
Aiutami, non riesco più ad aiutare me stessa

Traducción al español

No pude encontrarme en tu corazón
¿Cómo iba a saberlo?
¿Cómo iba a dejarte ir?
Amaba la forma en que me deseabas con fervor
Pero nunca prometiste nada
¿Por qué no me di cuenta?

Me alzabas, pero era solo por ti
Me quemabas hasta el suelo, pero puedo volver a levantarme
Nada está bien
Sé que necesito a alguien a quien amar
Te di una corona, tú me mantuviste abajo
¿Puede alguien

Ayudarme, ya no puedo ayudarme a mí misma
Déjame, tengo que quererme, como sabes
Lo construimos, pero éramos jóvenes
Ahora lo siento
Tuve que romperlo
Nuestro castillo era demasiado frágil
Ayudarme, ya no puedo ayudarme a mí misma

Y qué

No pude morir
Mil intentos, y mi amor se ha secado
No dejo de preguntarme para qué estoy viviendo

Me alzabas, pero era solo por ti
Me quemabas hasta el suelo, pero puedo volver a levantarme
Nada está bien
Sé que necesito a alguien a quien amar
Te di una corona, tú me mantuviste abajo
¿No valgo nada?

Ayudarme, ya no puedo ayudarme a mí misma
Déjame, tengo que quererme, como sabes
Lo construimos, pero éramos jóvenes
Ahora lo siento
Tuve un sueño, pero
Nuestro castillo era demasiado frágil
Ayudarme, ya no puedo ayudarme a mí misma

Ayudarme, ya no puedo ayudarme a mí misma
Déjame, tengo que quererme, como sabes
Lo construimos, pero éramos jóvenes
Ahora lo siento
Tuve que romperlo
Nuestro castillo era demasiado frágil
Ayudarme, ya no puedo ayudarme a mí misma

L'odio prospera nell'ombra dell'ignoranza. / Odium in umbra ignorantiae prosperat. / El odio prospera a la sombra de la ignorancia.

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments on this blog now undergo a moderation process before being published and are restricted to Users with Google Accounts. This policy has been implemented due to a rise in link spam, gambling, pornography, and conflict-triggering content.

Comments discussing about song, normal conversation, as well as constructive criticism and suggestions, are welcome. Any comments that violate these rules will not be approved and will be permanently deleted.