[Lyrics & Translations] milet – Hurricane

Translated into English, Indonesian, Italian, and Spanish.
[Lyrics & Translations] milet – Hurricane
Information:

Artist: milet
Song title: Hurricane
Song title translations: ENG: Hurricane
IDN: Badai topan
ITA: Uragano
ESP: Huracán
Release date: 5 August 2026
Lyricist: milet
Composer: milet
Arranger: meg

Romaji / Lyrics / Lirik / Testo / Letra / Paroles / Songtext / Tekst Piosenki / Versuri

What a boring conversation
Roaming with intoxication
Found myself without your light

I'm sleepwalking through life
Talking to the doctor,
but I still can not deny it's all gone wrong

But baby
Damashi damashi de arukitsuzuke
I'll stand without you
I'll walk without the truth
There must be meaning yeah in days like these
This makes me crazy
'Cause my life's like a hurricane

I've always lived against the wind
Who cares about me
Hey
I can't go back to who I was
I'm never looking back
And you will never know

This is who I am
And you will never know
This is who I am
It's what I love

Let me leave it all behind and
I won't touch a drop tonight
Atama ga kowaresou

I'm sinking into my bed
Mada pills in my hand, swallow them all
Kyou mo nagashikomu

But baby
Nani wo etemo mitasarenakute
I'll stand without you
I'll walk without the truth
There must be meaning yeah in days like these
Can't stop believing
'Cause my life's like a hurricane

I've always lived against the wind
Who cares about me
Hey
I can't go back to who I was
I'm never looking back
Life's like a hurricane

I've always lived against the wind
Who cares about me
Hey
I can't go back to who I was
I'm never looking back
And you will never know
This is who I am
And you will never know
This is who I am

Daremo inai yoru no naka de
Kurikaesu
Is this who I am?

Orignal / Kanji / 歌詞

What a boring conversation
Roaming with intoxication
Found myself without your light

I'm sleepwalking through life
Talking to the doctor,
but I still can not deny it's all gone wrong

But baby
騙し騙しで歩き続け
I'll stand without you
I'll walk without the truth
There must be meaning yeah in days like these
This makes me crazy
'Cause my life's like a hurricane

I've always lived against the wind
Who cares about me
Hey
I can't go back to who I was
I'm never looking back
And you will never know

This is who I am
And you will never know
This is who I am
It's what I love

Let me leave it all behind and
I won't touch a drop tonight
頭が壊れそう

I'm sinking into my bed
また pills in my hand, swallow them all
今日も流し込む

But baby
何を得ても 満たされなくて
I'll stand without you
I'll walk without the truth
There must be meaning yeah in days like these
Can't stop believing
'Cause my life's like a hurricane

I've always lived against the wind
Who cares about me
Hey
I can't go back to who I was
I'm never looking back
Life's like a hurricane

I've always lived against the wind
Who cares about me
Hey
I can't go back to who I was
I'm never looking back
And you will never know
This is who I am
And you will never know
This is who I am

誰もいない夜の中で
繰り返す
Is this who I am?

English Translation

What a boring conversation
Roaming with intoxication
Found myself without your light

I'm sleepwalking through life
Talking to the doctor,
but I still can not deny it's all gone wrong

But baby
I keep walking, deceiving myself
I'll stand without you
I'll walk without the truth
There must be meaning yeah in days like these
This makes me crazy
'Cause my life's like a hurricane

I've always lived against the wind
Who cares about me
Hey
I can't go back to who I was
I'm never looking back
And you will never know

This is who I am
And you will never know
This is who I am
It's what I love

Let me leave it all behind and
I won't touch a drop tonight
My head feels like it's going to break

I'm sinking into my bed
Again, pills in my hand, I'll swallow them all
I'll wash them down again today

But baby
No matter what I gain, I cannot feel fulfilled
I'll stand without you
I'll walk without the truth
There must be meaning yeah in days like these
Can't stop believing
'Cause my life's like a hurricane

I've always lived against the wind
Who cares about me
Hey
I can't go back to who I was
I'm never looking back
Life's like a hurricane

I've always lived against the wind
Who cares about me
Hey
I can't go back to who I was
I'm never looking back
And you will never know
This is who I am
And you will never know
This is who I am

In the night where no one remains
I repeat it
Is this who I am?

Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia

Betapa membosankan percakapan ini
Mengembara dalam kemabukan
Kusadari diriku tanpa cahayamu

Aku berjalan dalam tidur menjalani hidup
Berbicara kepada dokter,
Namun tetap tak dapat kusangkal, segala sesuatu telah keliru

Namun, sayang
Aku terus berjalan dengan menipu diriku
Aku akan tetap berdiri tanpamu
Aku akan melangkah tanpa kebenaran
Pasti ada makna, ya, dalam hari-hari semacam ini
Ini membuatku gila
Sebab hidupku bagaikan badai topan

Selalu kujalani hidup melawan angin
Siapa peduli kepadaku
Hei
Aku tak dapat kembali menjadi diriku yang dahulu
Aku takkan pernah menoleh ke belakang
Dan kau takkan pernah tahu

Inilah diriku
Dan kau takkan pernah tahu
Inilah diriku
Inilah yang kucintai

Biarkan kutinggalkan semuanya di belakang dan
Malam ini takkan kusentuh setetes pun
Kepalaku serasa hendak pecah

Aku tenggelam ke dalam tempat tidurku
Lagi-lagi pil-pil dalam genggamanku, akan kutelan semuanya
Hari ini pun kutenggak semuanya

Namun, sayang
Apa pun yang kuraih, tak ada yang mampu memenuhiku
Aku akan tetap berdiri tanpamu
Aku akan melangkah tanpa kebenaran
Pasti ada makna, ya, dalam hari-hari semacam ini
Aku tak mampu berhenti percaya
Sebab hidupku bagaikan badai topan

Selalu kujalani hidup melawan angin
Siapa peduli kepadaku
Hei
Aku tak dapat kembali menjadi diriku yang dahulu
Aku takkan pernah menoleh ke belakang
Hidup bagaikan badai topan

Selalu kujalani hidup melawan angin
Siapa peduli kepadaku
Hei
Aku tak dapat kembali menjadi diriku yang dahulu
Aku takkan pernah menoleh ke belakang
Dan kau takkan pernah tahu
Inilah diriku
Dan kau takkan pernah tahu
Inilah diriku

Di dalam malam tanpa seorang pun
Kukulang kembali
Benarkah inilah diriku?

Traduzione in italiano

Che conversazione noiosa
Vago nell'ebbrezza
Mi ritrovo privo della tua luce

Cammino nel sonno attraverso la vita
Parlo con il doctor,
Eppure non posso negare che tutto sia andato storto

Però, caro
Continuo a camminare ingannando me stesso
Resterò in piedi senza di te
Camminerò senza la verità
Deve esserci un senso, sì, in giorni come questi
Questo mi fa impazzire
Perché la mia vita è come un uragano

Ho sempre vissuto controvento
A chi importa di me
Ehi
Non posso tornare ad essere chi ero
Non mi volterò mai indietro
E tu non lo saprai mai

Questo sono io
E tu non lo saprai mai
Questo sono io
È ciò che amo

Lascia che mi lasci tutto alle spalle e
Stanotte non toccherò neppure una goccia
Mi sembra che la testa sta per spezzarsi

Sprofondo nel mio letto
Di nuovo le pillole nella mano, le inghiottirò tutte
Anche oggi le mando giù

Però, caro
Qualunque cosa ottenga, nulla riesce a colmarmi
Resterò in piedi senza di te
Camminerò senza la verità
Deve esserci un senso, sì, in giorni come questi
Non riesco a smettere di credere
Perché la mia vita è come un uragano

Ho sempre vissuto controvento
A chi importa di me
Ehi
Non posso tornare ad essere chi ero
Non mi volterò mai indietro
La vita è come un uragano

Ho sempre vissuto controvento
A chi importa di me
Ehi
Non posso tornare ad essere chi ero
Non mi volterò mai indietro
E tu non lo saprai mai
Questo sono io
E tu non lo saprai mai
Questo sono io

Nel cuore della notte senza nessuno
Lo ripeto
È questo ciò che sono?

Traducción al español

Qué conversación tan aburrida
Vagando en la embriaguez
Me encuentro sin tu luz

Camino como en sueños por la vida
Hablando con el doctor,
Pero aún no puedo negar que todo ha salido mal

Pero, cariño
Sigo caminando engañándome a mí mismo
Me mantendré en pie sin ti
Caminaré sin la verdad
Debe de haber un sentido, sí, en días como estos
Esto me hace enloquecer
Porque mi vida es como un huracán

Siempre he vivido contra el viento
A quién le importo
Eh
No puedo volver a ser quien era
Nunca miraré atrás
Y tú nunca lo sabrás

Así soy yo
Y tú nunca lo sabrás
Así soy yo
Es lo que amo

Déjame dejarlo todo atrás y
Esta noche no probaré ni una gota
Siento que la cabeza va a estallarme

Me hundo en mi cama
De nuevo las pastillas en mi mano, me las tragaré todas
Hoy también me las trago

Pero, cariño
Por mucho que obtenga, nada logra colmarme
Me mantendré en pie sin ti
Caminaré sin la verdad
Debe de haber un sentido, sí, en días como estos
No puedo dejar de creer
Porque mi vida es como un huracán

Siempre he vivido contra el viento
A quién le importo
Eh
No puedo volver a ser quien era
Nunca miraré atrás
La vida es como un huracán

Siempre he vivido contra el viento
A quién le importo
Eh
No puedo volver a ser quien era
Nunca miraré atrás
Y tú nunca lo sabrás
Así soy yo
Y tú nunca lo sabrás
Así soy yo

En la noche donde no queda nadie
Lo repito
¿Es esto lo que soy?

L'odio prospera nell'ombra dell'ignoranza. / Odium in umbra ignorantiae prosperat. / El odio prospera a la sombra de la ignorancia.

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments on this blog now undergo a moderation process before being published and are restricted to Users with Google Accounts. This policy has been implemented due to a rise in link spam, gambling, pornography, and conflict-triggering content.

Comments discussing about song, normal conversation, as well as constructive criticism and suggestions, are welcome. Any comments that violate these rules will not be approved and will be permanently deleted.