[Lyrics & Translations] Mulasaki Ima (紫今) – New Walk

Translated into English and Indonesian.
isiidisini
Information:

Artist: Mulasaki Ima (紫今)
Song title: New Walk
Song title translations: ENG: New Walk
IDN: Langkah Baru
Release date: 8 April 2026
Lyricist: Mulasaki Ima (紫今)
Composer: Mulasaki Ima (紫今)
Arranger: Mulasaki Ima (紫今)
Tie-in #anime: Eren the Southpaw / Hidarikiki no Eren (左ききのエレン)

Romaji / Lyrics / Lirik / Testo / Letra / Paroles / Songtext / Tekst Piosenki / Versuri

La la la
New walk
Odore
New work
Yasuraka ni endorooru wo nagameyou
Sonna jinsei doramachikku ni
Odotte misetai no
Saa new walk

Egakikake no mama sari shita zanzoutachi wa
Ano basho ni oite yukou
"Sayonara" kara hajimatta tabiji da

Shiawase no iro wa hitotsu janai
Miyou to sureba arawareru
Toomei ni namae wo tsukete

New walk
Odore
New work
Sagasu no wo yametara mitsukatta no
Sarase
Yuigon mo ubugoe mo
Taitei umaku tsutawaranai nara
Kiite hoshii hito ga iru
Sore de juubun da to omoeru

Saa tsukurou new work

Moo isso subete wasuresasete
Nante negau hodo ni
Motto wasurerarenai nara
Sore sura mo wasureyou

Chanto watashi de aru tame ni
Chanto suru koto wo yameyou
Kantan ni arukou koko kara

New walk
Odore
New work
Sagasu no wo yametara mitsukatta no
Sarase
Yuigon mo ubugoe mo
Taitei umaku tsutawaranai nara
Kiite hoshii hito ga iru
Sore de juubun da to omoeru

Negai negau nagai yume kara
Mezameta asa ga kowai kara
Nemurenai de bad night
Samenai nightmare no shoutai wa
Genjitsu dattan da
Jaa isso
Suki na dake sandone demo shite miyou ka

Moshi koufuku ga eien datta nara
Sono kachi ni kizukenakatta darou kara
Erabanakatta michi mo
Kono michi mo dore mo
Seikai datta no

Hitori de ikiru hou ga raku deshou
Demo ne
Hito wa soo kantan ni hitori ni wa narenai shi
Sasenai kara sa

New walk
Odore
New work
Sagasu no wo yametara mitsukatta no
Sarase
Yuigon mo ubugoe mo
Sabishii no wa hitori janai kara
Kiite hoshii hito ga iru
Sore de juubun da to omoeru

Saa tsukurou new walk

Orignal / Kanji / 歌詞

La La La
New walk
踊れ
New work
安らかにエンドロールを眺めよう
そんな人生ドラマチックに
踊ってみせたいの
さあ New walk

描きかけのまま 去った残像達は
あの場所に置いてゆこう
「さよなら」から始まった旅路だ

幸せの色は一つじゃない
見ようとすれば現れる
透明に名前をつけて

New walk
踊れ
New work
探すのをやめたら見つかったの
晒せ
遺言も産声も
大抵上手く伝わらないなら
聞いて欲しい人がいる
それで十分だと思える

さあ創ろう New work

もういっそ全て忘れさせて
なんて願うほどに
もっと忘れられないなら
それすらも忘れよう

ちゃんと私であるために
ちゃんとすることをやめよう
簡単に歩こう 此処から

New walk
踊れ
New work
探すのをやめたら見つかったの
晒せ
遺言も産声も
大抵上手く伝わらないなら
聞いて欲しい人がいる
それで十分だと思える

願い願う永い夢から
目覚めた朝が怖いから
眠れないでBad Night
醒めないNightmareの正体は
現実だったんだ
じゃあいっそ
好きなだけ三度寝でもしてみようか

もし幸福が永遠だったなら
その価値に気づけなかっただろうから
選ばなかった道も
この道もどれも
正解だったの

一人で生きる方が楽でしょう
でもね
人はそう簡単には一人にはなれないし
させないからさ

New walk
踊れ
New work
探すのをやめたら見つかったの
晒せ
遺言も産声も
寂しいのは一人じゃないから
聞いて欲しい人がいる
それで十分だと思える

さあ造ろう New walk

There are two translations.

English Translation

La La La
New walk
Dance
New work
Let's watch the end credits in peace
Such a dramatic life
I want to dance and make it show
Come on, new walk

The afterimages that left unfinished
Let us leave them there
This is a journey that began with "goodbye"

Happiness has more than one color
It appears when you try to see
Give the transparent a name

New walk
Dance
New work
I found it when I stopped searching
Reveal it
Both a last testament and a first cry
If most things fail to make themselves understood
There is someone I want to have hear me
That feels like enough to me

Come on, let's create new work

The more I wished to forget everything
To make it all disappear at last
The more impossible it became to forget
So let us forget even that

So I can truly be myself
Let us stop trying to do everything right
Let us walk lightly from here

New walk
Dance
New work
I found it when I stopped searching
Reveal it
Both a last testament and a first cry
If most things fail to make themselves understood
There is someone I want to have hear me
That feels like enough to me

Because I fear the morning
When I awaken from the long dream I keep wishing for
Unable to sleep, bad night
The truth behind the nightmare that will not fade
Was reality
Then, instead
Shall I sleep as many times as I please, even for the third time?

If happiness had been eternal
I would never have recognized its worth
The road I chose not to take
And this road too, every one of them
Was the right one

It would be easier to live alone, wouldn't it?
But listen
People cannot become alone so easily
And I will not let them

New walk
Dance
New work
I found it when I stopped searching
Reveal it
Both a last testament and a first cry
It is lonely because we are not alone
There is someone I want to have hear me
That feels like enough to me

Come on, let's create new walk


Official English Translation

La la la
New walk
Dance
New work
Let's watch the end credits in peace
Dramatic, this life
I want to dance it out
Come on, New walk

Midst of sketching, the images left behind
I'll leave them all there
It's a journey that began with "good bye"

There's more than one color to happiness
It'll show when you wish to see it
Give a name to this transparent color

New Walk
Dance
New work
When I stopped searching, I found it
Reveal it
The last words and the first cries
They're often hard to get through
If there's someone you want to hear you
I think that's enough

Let's create it, New work

Why won't you just let me forget everything
That's what I wish now
But if I can't forget them
Then I'll even forget that I can't

To be the real me
I'll stop trying to be so proper
Walk easy, from here

New Walk
Dance
New work
When I stopped searching, I found it
Reveal it
The last words and the first cries
They're often hard to get through
If there's someone you want to hear you
I think that's enough

From a long dream that I've been wishing for a wish
Because I'm scared of the morning I wake up
I couldn't sleep, Bad Night
Truth of this never-ending Nightmare
Was reality
Then why not
Go back to sleep, again and again

If this happiness was forever
I couldn't have realized the true value of it
Road that I didn't choose
This road and that
They were all the right choice

Maybe it's easier to live alone
But you know
People, they can't easily become alone
They won't be left alone

New Walk
Dance
New work
When I stopped searching, I found it
Reveal it
The last words and the first cries
You're not the only one who's lonely
If there's someone you want to hear you
I think that's enough

Let's create it, New work

Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia

La La La
Langkah baru
Menarilah
Karya baru
Marilah menatap kredit penutup dengan damai
Betapa dramatisnya kehidupan
Aku ingin menari dan menunjukkannya
Mari, langkah baru

Bayang-bayang yang pergi dalam keadaan belum selesai
Biarlah kita tinggalkan di tempat itu
Perjalanan ini bermula dari "selamat tinggal"

Warna kebahagiaan tidak hanya satu
Ia akan muncul apabila hendak kau lihat
Berilah nama kepada kejernihan

Langkah baru
Menarilah
Karya baru
Ketika berhenti mencari, kutemukan
Ungkapkanlah
Wasiat terakhir maupun tangis pertama
Jika kebanyakan tak tersampaikan dengan baik
Ada seseorang yang ingin mendengarnya
Kurasa itu sudah cukup

Mari, ciptakan karya baru

Semakin kuharap agar semuanya dilupakan
Agar semuanya lenyap untuk selamanya
Semakin tak sanggup aku melupakannya
Maka lupakan pula hal itu

Agar aku sungguh-sungguh menjadi diriku
Marilah kita berhenti berusaha melakukan segala sesuatu dengan sempurna
Mari melangkah dengan ringan, mulai dari sini

Langkah baru
Menarilah
Karya baru
Ketika berhenti mencari, kutemukan
Ungkapkanlah
Wasiat terakhir maupun tangis pertama
Jika kebanyakan tak tersampaikan dengan baik
Ada seseorang yang ingin mendengarnya
Kurasa itu sudah cukup

Karena aku takut pada pagi
Saat terjaga dari mimpi panjang yang terus kupanjatkan
Tak dapat tidur, malam buruk
Jati diri mimpi buruk yang tak kunjung sirna
Ternyata adalah kenyataan
Kalau begitu, sekalian saja
Mungkin kucoba tidur untuk ketiga kalinya sesuka hati?

Seandainya kebahagiaan itu abadi
Aku takkan pernah menyadari nilainya
Jalan yang tidak kupilih
Dan jalan ini pun, semuanya
Ternyata benar

Lebih mudah hidup seorang diri, bukan?
Namun, dengarlah
Manusia tak akan semudah itu menjadi seorang diri
Dan aku tak akan membiarkannya demikian

Langkah baru
Menarilah
Karya baru
Ketika berhenti mencari, kutemukan
Ungkapkanlah
Wasiat terakhir maupun tangis pertama
Kesepian itu justru karena kita tak seorang diri
Ada seseorang yang ingin mendengarnya
Kurasa itu sudah cukup

Mari, ciptakan langkah baru


L'odio prospera nell'ombra dell'ignoranza. / Odium in umbra ignorantiae prosperat. / El odio prospera a la sombra de la ignorancia.

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments on this blog now undergo a moderation process before being published and are restricted to Users with Google Accounts. This policy has been implemented due to a rise in link spam, gambling, pornography, and conflict-triggering content.

Comments discussing about song, normal conversation, as well as constructive criticism and suggestions, are welcome. Any comments that violate these rules will not be approved and will be permanently deleted.