[Lyrics & Translations] Tatsuya Kitani (キタニタツヤ) – LEVITATION (れびてーしょん)

Translated into English, Indonesian, Italian, and Spanish.
[Lyrics & Translations] Tatsuya Kitani (キタニタツヤ) – LEVITATION (れびてーしょん)
Information:

Artist: Tatsuya Kitani (キタニタツヤ)
Song title: LEVITATION (れびてーしょん)
Song title translations: ENG: Levitation
IDN: Levitasi
ITA: Levitazione
ESP: Levitación
Release date: 12 April 2026
Lyricists: Tatsuya Kitani (キタニタツヤ)
Composer: Tatsuya Kitani (キタニタツヤ)
Arranger: Tatsuya Kitani (キタニタツヤ)
Tie-in #anime: NEEDY GIRL OVERDOSE

Romaji / Lyrics / Lirik / Testo / Letra / Paroles / Songtext / Tekst Piosenki / Versuri

Nakunacchatta bokura no ibasho, waizatsu na asobiba, tsukinai omocha bako
Tada genjitsu wo kopii shita dake no seiketsu na infura, kenkou na hitobito

Bokura wa renraku ni tsukamarete iru
Eien ni tsūchi wa yamanai
Honto wa genjitsu kara uite itai noni ne

Jibun wo kizutsukeru tabi ni, minna ga wakatte kureru kara
Zutto koko de warui ko de itakatta noni
Hitori ni naritakunai kedo, hitori ni wa naritai yoru
Oogoe wo dashite abareru tame no hireal sura doko ni mo nai

Sekai zenbu ga boku wo nonoshiru
Me wo toji, mata hirakeru
Minna wasurete iru

Bokura wa koukoku ni tsukarete iru
Reigai naku tanmatsu to tomo ni
Honto ni hoshii mono wa oshienai kuse ni ne

Jibun wo itsuwaru tabi ni, minna urayande kureru kara
Zutto kawaiku irareta hazu datta noni
Hitori ni naritakunai kedo, hitori ni wa naritai yoru
Kubi kakimushitte chi ga deru koto sura mou dareka ga shikatte kureru

Kaeshite, kaeshite yo
Bokura shika suki ja nakatta ro!
Minna waratte ita tsubasa de, chi ni ashi wo tsukezuni ni rareta
Doushite, itsu kara genjitsu de iki shiten daro
Ai wa ima ya ai no parodi
Boku mo sorosoro owakare wo iwanakya

Zutto koko de warui ko de itakatta noni

Orignal / Kanji / 歌詞

なくなっちゃった僕らの居場所、猥雑な遊び場、尽きないおもちゃ箱
ただ現実をコピーしただけの清潔なインフラ、健康な人々

僕らは連絡に掴まれている
永遠に通知は止まない
ほんとは現実から浮いていたいのにね

自分を傷つけるたびに、みんながわかってくれるから
ずっとここで悪い子でいたかったのに
独りになりたくないけど、一人にはなりたい夜
大声を出して暴れるための非現実すらどこにもない

世界全部が僕を罵る
目を閉じ、また開ける
みんな忘れている

僕らは広告につかれている
例外なく端末と共に
ほんとに欲しいものは教えないくせにね

自分を偽るたびに、みんな羨んでくれるから
ずっと可愛くいられたはずだったのに
独りになりたくないけど、一人にはなりたい夜
首掻きむしって血が出ることすらもう誰かが叱ってくれる

返して、返してよ
僕らしか好きじゃなかったろ!
みんな嗤っていた翼で、地に足をつけずにいられた
どうして、いつから現実で息してんだろ
愛はいまや愛のパロディ
僕もそろそろお別れを言わなきゃ

ずっとここで悪い子でいたかったのに

There are two translations.

English Translation

Our place is gone, that squalid playground, that endless toy box
A pristine infrastructure that merely copied reality, with healthy people

We are held captive by our messages
The notifications never stop
Though truly, we wish we could float free from reality

Every time I hurt myself, everyone comes to understand me
Though I wanted to remain a bad child here forever
On nights when I do not want to be alone, yet wish to be by myself
There is nowhere left, not even unreality, to scream and run wild

The whole world curses me
I close my eyes, then open them again
Everyone has forgotten

We are exhausted by advertisements
Without exception, together with our devices
Though they never tell us what we truly want

Every time I lie about myself, everyone envies me
Though I should have been able to remain cute forever
On nights when I do not want to be alone, yet wish to be by myself
Even when I claw at my neck until it bleeds, someone is already there to scold me

Give it back, give it back to me
You only loved us, didn't you!
With the wings everyone had mocked, we could remain ungrounded
Why, and since when, have I been breathing in reality?
Love has now become a parody of love
I suppose I must say goodbye soon as well

Though I wanted to remain a bad child here forever


Official English Translation

It’s all gone - our place to belong, the messy playground, and the endless toy chest
Now, it's nothing but a clean infrastructure that merely copies reality, along with healthy individuals

We're caught by communication
Notifications will never stop
To be honest, we want to levitate from reality

It was because every time I hurt myself, everyone would understand
I wanted to stay here as a bad kid forever
On a night when I don't want to be isolated, but want to be alone
There's not even a shred of unreality left to scream and rage about

The whole world is cursing me
But once I close my eyes and then open them again,
everyone has forgotten about me

We're tired and haunted by advertising,
without exception, alongside our devices
They never tell us what we really want, though

It was because every time I fake myself, everyone would envy me
I should have been able to stay perfect forever
On a night when I don't want to be isolated, but want to be alone
Even about scratching my neck until it bleeds, there's some stranger there to tell me off

Give it back, give it back to us!
Nobody liked it but us!
With wings that made everyone sneer, I could keep my feet off the ground
Why, since when have I been breathing in reality?
Love is now a parody of love
I guess I should say goodbye soon

I wanted to stay here as a bad kid forever

Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia

Tempat kita telah lenyap, arena bermain yang penuh kesemrawutan, kotak mainan yang tak pernah kosong
Infrastruktur bersih yang sekadar menyalin kenyataan, dengan manusia-manusia yang sehat

Kita telah dicengkeram oleh pesan-pesan
Notifikasi tak pernah berhenti selamanya
Padahal sesungguhnya kita ingin melayang bebas dari kenyataan

Setiap kali aku melukai diri, semua orang menjadi memahamiku
Padahal aku ingin terus menjadi anak nakal di sini
Pada malam ketika aku tak ingin menyendiri, tetapi ingin seorang diri
Bahkan dunia tak nyata untuk berteriak dan mengamuk pun tak lagi tersedia

Seluruh dunia mencelaku
Aku memejamkan mata lalu membukanya kembali
Semua orang telah lupa

Kita telah letih oleh iklan-iklan
Tanpa kecuali, bersama perangkat-perangkat kita
Padahal mereka tak pernah memberitahukan apa yang sungguh-sungguh kita inginkan

Setiap kali aku memalsukan diriku, semua orang menjadi iri kepadaku
Padahal seharusnya aku dapat terus tampil manis selamanya
Pada malam ketika aku tak ingin menyendiri, tetapi ingin seorang diri
Bahkan ketika kucakar leherku hingga berdarah, seseorang telah lebih dahulu memarahiku

Kembalikan, kembalikan kepadaku
Bukankah kalian hanya mencintai kita!
Dengan sayap-sayap yang ditertawakan semua orang, kita dapat tetap melayang tanpa menjejak bumi
Mengapa, dan sejak kapan, aku bernapas di dalam kenyataan?
Cinta kini telah menjadi parodi atas cinta
Kurasa aku pun sebentar lagi harus mengucapkan perpisahan

Padahal aku ingin terus menjadi anak nakal di sini

Traduzione in italiano

Il nostro luogo è scomparso, quel parco giochi caotico, quella scatola dei giochi inesauribile
Un'infrastruttura immacolata che ha soltanto copiato la realtà, con persone sane

Siamo prigionieri delle comunicazioni
Le notifiche non si fermano mai
Anche se in fondo vorremmo fluttuare lontano dalla realtà

Ogni volta che mi ferisco, tutti arrivano a comprendermi
Eppure avrei voluto restare per sempre una bambina cattiva qui
Nelle notti in cui non voglio essere sola, ma desidero stare in solitudine
Non esiste più neppure un'irrealtà in cui gridare e scatenarsi

Il mondo intero mi maledice
Chiudo gli occhi e poi li riapro
Tutti hanno dimenticato

Siamo esausti per via delle pubblicità
Senza eccezione, insieme ai nostri dispositivi
Eppure non ci rivelano ciò che desideriamo davvero

Ogni volta che falsifico me stessa, tutti mi invidiano
Eppure avrei potuto restare carino per sempre
Nelle notti in cui non voglio essere sola, ma desidero stare in solitudine
Persino quando mi graffio il collo fino a farlo sanguinare, qualcuno è già lì a rimproverarmi

Restituiscilo, restituiscilo a me
Non amavi soltanto noi, vero!
Con le ali che tutti deridevano, potevamo restare senza piedi sulla terra
Perché, e da quando, respiro nella realtà?
L'amore ormai è diventato una parodia dell'amore
Forse anch'io devo ormai dire addio

Eppure avrei voluto restare per sempre una bambina cattiva qui

Traducción al español

Nuestro lugar ha desaparecido, aquel patio de juegos caótico, aquella caja de juguetes inagotable
Una infraestructura impecable que se limitaba a copiar la realidad, con personas saludables

Estamos atrapados por las comunicaciones
Las notificaciones no se detienen jamás
Aunque, en el fondo, quisiéramos flotar lejos de la realidad

Cada vez que me lastimo, todos llegan a comprenderme
Y yo quería seguir siendo una niña mala aquí para siempre
En las noches en que no quiero estar sola, pero deseo estar a solas
Ya no queda ni siquiera una irrealidad donde gritar y desatarse

El mundo entero me maldice
Cierro los ojos y vuelvo a abrirlos
Todos lo han olvidado

Estamos agotados por culpa de los anuncios
Sin excepción, junto con nuestros dispositivos
Aunque nunca nos revelan aquello que deseamos de verdad

Cada vez que falsifico a mí misma, todos me envidian
Y yo debería haber podido seguir siendo adorable para siempre
En las noches en que no quiero estar sola, pero deseo estar a solas
Incluso cuando me araño el cuello hasta hacerlo sangrar, alguien ya está ahí para reprenderme

Devuélvelo, devuélvemelo
¡Vosotros solo amabais a los nuestros!
Con las alas de las que todos se burlaban, podíamos permanecer sin tocar tierra
¿Por qué, y desde cuándo, estoy respirando dentro de la realidad?
El amor se ha convertido en una parodia del amor
Yo también tendré que despedirme dentro de poco

Y yo quería seguir siendo una niña mala aquí para siempre


L'odio prospera nell'ombra dell'ignoranza. / Odium in umbra ignorantiae prosperat. / El odio prospera a la sombra de la ignorancia.

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments on this blog now undergo a moderation process before being published and are restricted to Users with Google Accounts. This policy has been implemented due to a rise in link spam, gambling, pornography, and conflict-triggering content.

Comments discussing about song, normal conversation, as well as constructive criticism and suggestions, are welcome. Any comments that violate these rules will not be approved and will be permanently deleted.